Geriatric Clinical Concepts: Evaluation and Treatment of Balance Dysfunction
This course offers an in-depth look at all factors that affect balance, with a special consideration for balance challenges in the elderly population.
– Types of balance dysfunction and changes that occur with age
– Testing and outcome measures for balance dysfunction
– Vestibular and neuromuscular treatments for balance impairments
– As a bonus, this course also includes clinical applications of these concepts in specific conditions such as dementia, stroke and Parkinson’s disease.
Early Bird: 11/11/19 – 31/12/19
– Professionals: N37,500
– Students/Interns/NYSC: N20,000
Full Price (Prepaid): 1/1/20 – 23/1/20
– Professionals: N45,000
– Students/Interns/NYSC N27,000
At the venue (day-of):
– Professionals: N50,000
– Students/Interns/NYSC: 31,000