PCA is seeking an experienced and certified Speech Therapist to be based at its Physiotherapy Center in Victoria Island, Lagos. Physio Centers of Africa is dedicated to providing the highest standard of treatment, servicing a wide variety of clientele from elite level athletes to children or the elderly. +Our Physiotherapists have experience with orthopaedics, sports-medicine, neurology, paediatrics, geriatrics and home health care. We provide affordable world class wellness care delivered within the local cultural norms.
- To provide quality goal directed Speech and Language Pathology (SLP) evaluation and treatment to patients in a variety of age groups with cognitive, communication and/or swallowing disabilities. Available to work weekends, when required.
- Masters Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Sciences, Communication Disorders or related areas from an accredited college or university.
- Communications skills both written and oral.
- Current certification in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform work accurately and give attention to details.
- Ability to use effective critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to use effective time management to set priorities and perform job-related responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate and interact with the health-system, patients, family members, and multidisciplinary team members.
- Ability to function competently in a changing work environment related to changing patient needs.