PCA Care is a division of Physio Centers of Africa established to find appropriate care for your loved ones with physical mobility and functional challenges, keeping them healthy and happy.
PCA Care aims to foster an atmosphere of care and support which both enables and encourages our clients to live a full, comfortable, and independent lifestyle as much as possible with the help of our well-trained homecare nurses and caregivers.
Our homecare services are currently available for you in Lagos and Asaba, Nigeria. Our caregivers and homecare nurses are second to none and have been trained in CPR and first aid, fall prevention and safety, emergency action planning, medication management and more. We ensure they are duly certified and licensed by the relevant bodies.
Our professional caregivers also provide proper documentation of your loved one's vitals, medications, changes in condition, daily activities and other relevant information in order to improve your ability to monitor their condition and facilitate communication with their physician and the healthcare team.
We offer a range of services in PCA Care which include:
- Social/Lifestyle Services- games, musical events, sensory stimulations, end of life matters, bereavement support
- Rehabilitative Services- fall prevention, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, home assessments
- Pharmaceutical Services- assisting with medication management, dispensing and administering drugs
- Assisted Living
- Mental Health Specialized Care- e.g. dementia care
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) / Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL):
– Bathing and showering
– Continence/ bowel and bladder programs
– Functional mobility
– Tube feeding
- Grooming/Hygiene/Skincare and Wound Care
- Post Hospital Discharge Care
- Respite Care at Home
- Emergency Short Term Care
- Convalescent Care
- Palliative Care
We understand that the choice of the most appropriate home/elderly care service can be difficult for several reasons. That is why PCA offers client-focused care with multi-professional access at an affordable price. Our wide range of services also available for our clients includes:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Equipment Supplies
At PCA Care, our homecare services are in different forms depending on the kind of services requested for. We offer:
- 4-hour Care Monthly Pack
- 8-hour Care Monthly Pack
- 12-hour Care Monthly Pack(Day)
- 12-hour Care Monthly Pack( Night)
- 24-hour Care Monthly Pack
Book an appointment with us:
Kindly contact us via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile no: +234(0)9073016023.
Likewise, you can visit us at Physio Centers of Africa, Plot 1677 Olakunle Bakare Close, off Sanusi Fafunwa street, Victoria Island, Lagos.Book an appointment