WANT TO BE CERTIFIED IN HOMECARE SERVICE?
If anything Covid-19 has taught the world, it is the demand for personal health, safety, comfort, and well-being. There has been a great demand for professional nurses, medical and non-medical caregivers in the home, and professional workspace.
As demand for good nurses and non-medical caregivers becomes urgent, the need for professional training and certifications becomes more pressing. There is an immediate need to train these specialists to accurately and professionally carry out their responsibilities.
BECOME A CERTIFIED CAREGIVER
All Caregivers need training that helps them do their job well. This means the ability to understand:
- How to work with the rest of the healthcare team.
- How to recognize emergencies and act accordingly.
- How to safely move patients without injuries (and learn how to protect yourself from injuries and back pain too), etc
Whatever your reason, this course has everything you need. A comprehensive course in in-home caregiving.
Physio Center of Africa is once again conducting its premium PCA Way Academy Caregiver Training in Asaba. PCA Way Academy Caregiver Training is open to professional nurses, family members, and non-medical caregivers residing in Asaba and its environs.
- Red Flags/ Emergencies
- Medication Management
- Lifting and Handling
- Exercise for the elderly
- First Aid/CPR – BLS Certificate
- Emergency Action Planning
- Fall Prevention/ Home Safety
- Documentation/ Communication
June 24th, 2021 (First Aid/CPR)
8:30AM – 3:00PM
June 25th – 26th 2021 (Caregiver Training)
8:30am – 5:00pm
Ward E, Asaba Specialist Hospital, GRA Phase I, Midwifery Rd, Asaba
REGISTRATION AND ENQUIRIES